- San Pedro Fish Market is leaving its longtime...by Roger Vincent on 2021-06-11 at 12:00 PM
The San Pedro Fish Market, beloved by generations of Latino families and lately by Instagramers, needs to relocate. The owner has big plans to expand.
- Lumber is wildly expensive now. Even picnic table...by Andrew Khouri, Carly Olson, Andrew Mendez on 2021-06-10 at 12:30 PM
Lumber prices quadrupled, leading to sticker shock — and some stalled and canceled projects — for homeowners and developers.
- The Sunset Beach water tower, a local landmark,...by Jack Flemming on 2021-06-09 at 7:56 PM
In Sunset Beach, an 87-foot water tower remodeled into a one-of-a-kind home is on the market for $4.95 million.
- Have Your Day in the Sun by Moving Up This Summer...by KCM Crew on 2021-06-11 at 10:00 AM
Some Highlights Longer days and sunny weather mean summer is upon us, and what better conditions than right now to upgrade to the home of your dreams? If your needs have changed, it’s a great time to upgrade – there’s likely high demand for your current house, and today’s low mortgage rates can help you afford your dream home. If you’re ready to upgrade to a home that matches […]
- Why This Is Not Like 2008 Againby KCM Crew on 2021-06-10 at 10:00 AM
During the Great Recession, just over a decade ago, the financial systems the world depended on started to collapse. It created a panic that drove some large companies out of business (ex. Lehman Brothers) and many more into bankruptcy. The financial crisis that accompanied the current pandemic caused hardship to certain industries and hurt many
- Home Price Appreciation Is as Simple as Supply...by KCM Crew on 2021-06-09 at 10:00 AM
Home price appreciation continues to accelerate. Today, prices are driven by the simple concept of supply and demand. Pricing of any item is determined by how many items are available compared to how many people want to buy that item. As a result, the strong year-over-year home price appreciation is simple to explain. The demand
- Briefs - News-Presson 2021-06-12 at 10:22 AM
- Raging Real Estate: Hawai'i Realtors Share Their...on 2021-06-12 at 2:37 AM
Raging Real Estate: Hawai'i Realtors Share Their Tips to Navigate This High-Pressure Zone HONOLULU Magazine
- Weekly Economic and Housing Market Update -...on 2021-06-11 at 11:31 PM
Weekly Economic and Housing Market Update Realtor.com News